Configuration - php
System level settings.
These options are changeable only in php.ini.
- exec-euid append effective uid of executing process
- exec-egid append effective gid of executing process
- exec-eugid append effective uid and gid of executing process
- uid append owner uid of calling script ($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) if resolvable.
- gid append group gid of calling script ($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) if resolvable.
- ugid append owner uid and group gid of calling script ($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) if resolvable.
For automatic preprocessing of session identifiers. If tag suffix is set, it will be automatically and transparently appended to all session identifiers by php extension code.
With automatic suffixing it is possible to reduce chance for session id collision if same scached is used by several web application. Automatic suffixing can also provide some (false) security on semi-hostile enviroments where common scache is used by multiple users.
Tag_suffix can be either static string or predefined keyword. Extension recognized keywords :
Other strings are regarded as static strings that are to be appended to session identifiers as is.
These options are still to be revised so handle with care and prepare for changes on further revisions. For example relying to uids of calling scripts requires you keep care that all calling scripts belong to same uid or session id will be rewritten differently on different scripts.
Auth string is for picking clients to correct partition on partitioned scached backend. Scached configuration supports option assign auth for picking clients based on theirs auth string.
Connection timeout for connection scache backend.