scache_rnclear clears given path and all it's descending nodes from theirs contents.
TRUE on success. FALSE on failure. If node was already empty or nonexisting one, TRUE is returned, but error code is set to SCERR_NOTEXIST.
In case of failure, error codes resolvable by scache_lasterr is one of below :
- SCERR_NOTEXIST Path given does not exist.
- SCERR_NO_SESSION Connected session does not exist or has been expired. Connection is not valid any more.
- SCERR_NO_ACCESS Caching is not allowed on assigned partition.
- SCERR_LIMITS_REACHED Partition has exceeded its memory or node limits and new session cannot be created until memory is freed.
- SCERR_NOT_CONNECTED Connection to backend is broken and cannot be reconnected.
- SCERR_PROTOCOL Internal protocol error has occurred when communicating to backend. This indicates something is severely broken.