scache_rnshift retrieves first (ie. current) element from begin of a ring in given path. Last element can be retrieved with scache_rnpop.
Stored content on success or FALSE if given path does not exist or error occurred.
In case of failure, error codes resolvable by scache_lasterr is one of below :
- SCERR_NOTEXIST Path given does not exist.
- SCERR_NO_SESSION Connected session does not exist or has been expired. Connection is not valid any more.
- SCERR_NO_ACCESS Caching is not allowed on assigned partition.
- SCERR_LIMITS_REACHED Partition has exceeded its memory or node limits and new session cannot be created until memory is freed.
- SCERR_NOT_CONNECTED Connection to backend is broken and cannot be reconnected.
- SCERR_PROTOCOL Internal protocol error has occurred when communicating to backend. This indicates something is severely broken.