IOP-indentifiers for scache_iov :
- SCIOP_GET counterpart to scache_get
- SCIOP_ADD counterpart to scache_add
- SCIOP_SET counterpart to scache_set
- SCIOP_STAT counterpart to scache_stat
- SCIOP_COLL counterpart to scache_coll
- SCIOP_UNSET and SCIOP_CLEAR counterpart to scache_unset
- SCIOP_REPLACE counterpart to scache_replace
- SCIOP_SHGET counterpart to scache_shget
- SCIOP_SHADD counterpart to scache_shadd
- SCIOP_SHSET counterpart to scache_shset
- SCIOP_SHSTAT counterpart to scache_shstat
- SCIOP_SHCOLL counterpart to scache_coll
- SCIOP_SHUNSET and SCIOP_SHCLEAR counterpart to scache_shunset
- SCIOP_SHREPLACE counterpart to scache_shreplace
- SCIOP_CHGET counterpart to scache_chget
- SCIOP_CHPUT counterpart to scache_chput
- SCIOP_CHCLEAR counterpart to scache_chclear
- SCIOP_VADD counterpart to scache_vadd
- SCIOP_VSUB counterpart to scache_vsub
- SCIOP_VGET counterpart to scache_vget
- SCIOP_VSET counterpart to scache_vset
- SCIOP_VUNSET and SCIOP_VCLEAR counterpart to scache_vunset
- SCIOP_RNPUSH conterpart to scache_rnpush
- SCIOP_RNUNSHIFT conterpart to scache_rnunshift
- SCIOP_RNPOP conterpart to scache_rnpop
- SCIOP_RNSHIFT conterpart to scache_rnshift
- SCIOP_RNGET conterpart to scache_rnget
- SCIOP_RNROTF conterpart to scache_rnrotf
- SCIOP_RNROTB conterpart to scache_rnrotb
- SCIOP_RNSIZE conterpart to scache_rnsize
- SCIOP_RNCLEAR conterpart to scache_rnclear
Flags and options
- SCNODE_EMPTY Queried path has once contained value but is cleared by scache_unset or scache_shunset. Must be considered as nonexisting node.
- SCNODE_NONEXISTENT Queried path does not exists.
- SCNODE_BRANCH Queried path is directory node ie node containig subvalues.
- SCNODE_VALUE Queried path contains value.
Error codes returned by scache_lasterr :
- SCERR_SUCCESS Last command completed successfully
- SCERR_PROTOCOL Communication error occurred between client and backend scached server. Generally indicates bug on scached code.
- SCERR_EXIST Path specified exists and can't be overwritten.
- SCERR_NOTEXIST Path specified does not exist.
- SCERR_SYSTEM Backend server failed internally.
- SCERR_INVALID_REQUEST Command contained invalid parameters.
- SCERR_UNKNOWN_REQUEST Scached backend didn't recogize called command. Generally indicates protocol error or version mismatch between client and server.
- SCERR_LIMITS_REACHED Memory or node limits exceeded on assigned partition. More data cannot be stored until memory is free.
- SCERR_NOT_CONNECTED Scached backend cannot be connected or connection has be broken.
- SCERR_NO_SESSION Session specified as connection resource does no longer exist or is not valid.
- SCERR_NO_ACCESS. Access to requested service is denied. Generally if counters, shared storage or cache features are deliberately denied on scached config.
- SCERR_BREAK. Modification to data is forbid by triggered SCIOP_VBRK. Currently this error is not reported.